05/29/2019- The McDonald’s locations in both Marinette and Menominee were temporarily closed this weekend following a bomb threat. The threat of planted explosives was called in Sunday afternoon, forcing the evacuation of both stores. Authorities were not able to substantiate the threat and found nothing suspicious at either location, so business was able to resume later that same day. An investigation into the incident by both the Marinette and Menominee Police Departments is ongoing.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial