01/23/2019- The local cell service provider is offering to help lessen the burden of paying for that college or technical degree. Cellcom has 16 $750 scholarships available for graduating high school seniors across its service area. Applicants must live within a county in Wisconsin or Michigan where the company operates and be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-or four-year school. Recipients will be selected based on their academic record, potential to succeed, leadership, and school and community involvement. Applications for the Cellcom scholarships are only available on the company’s website and must be submitted by March 15th.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial