06/04/2019- Dozens will be out of a job locally when a beauty supply distribution center closes its doors next month. CosmoProf on Aerial Drive in Marinette will shut down the center on July 26th and all 84 workers are expected to be laid off by July 29th. The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development and the Bay Area Workforce Development Board are stepping in to assist those impacted employees in developing a transition plan by helping with resume writing and interviewing skills, as well as aiding with job searches and budgeting.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial