11/14/2018- The new care agency at Marinette County’s juvenile home is on-track to reopen the facility next month. The county’s Board of Supervisors approved a pair of requests Tuesday related to the project. The first was the lease agreement with Advocates for Healthy Transitional Living for the building and property on Schact Road formerly known as Crossroads. The second is a service contract with Advocates totaling about $45000 for administration of the new Share Academy for the month of December. Health and Human Services Director Robin Elsner says Advocates is still awaiting approval of their eight-bed group home license from the state, but he anticipates that will be in place and the facility will open its doors by December 1st. Elsner says the board will then be asked to consider new contracts with Advocates for services in 2019 at the start of the new year.
About The Author
January 25, 2018
Prosecutor signs Multidisciplinary Team protocol for the Investigation of Sexual Assault and Physical Abuse cases involving children in Menominee County.
June 28, 2021
February 16, 2018
April 18, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial