09/20/2019-Drivers in Menominee County should be on the lookout for a road closure. County Road 352/ G-12 is closed from M-15 to US 41 in Stephenson Township due to a culvert washout. That road was previously scheduled to be closed for culvert replacement next week, but Menominee County E-911 reports that closure has since been canceled.
About The Author
October 26, 2018
August 1, 2018
February 1, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.