10/26/2018- The reopening of a northern Marinette County resort will include a new partnership with an international company. The Four Seasons Resort in Pembine will become a part of the Trademark Collection by Wyndham- an independently-minded collection of upper-midscale properties. Officials with Wyndham say the Trademark Collection was launched just over a year ago and focuses on uniting destinations with character and individuality that can offer guests a unique experience. Both the Four Seasons and Pine Mountain Resort in Iron Mountain were purchased by a developer earlier this year and are undergoing multi-million dollar renovations. A grand reopening of the Four Seasons is expected for the spring of 2019.
About The Author
August 27, 2019
January 9, 2019
May 31, 2018
May 29, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.