10/11/2019- One person is believed to have died in a house fire in Menominee County earlier this week. The incident happened Wednesday at a home north of Nadeau off of 4th Street. While the fire is suspected to have claimed one person’s life, that has not yet been confirmed by law enforcement. The cause of the fire is unknown and the investigation into the matter is ongoing.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial