09/24/2019- Absentee ballots for Menominee’s General Election scheduled for Tuesday, November 5th are now available in the City Clerk/Treasurer’s Office. While Michigan residents no longer need a reason to vote absentee, they will still need to present a photo ID when applying for or voting absentee in person at City Hall. Anyone with questions should contact Menominee City Clerk/Treasurer Kathy Brofka at City Hall at 906-863-2656.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial