11/14/2019- A pair of millage proposals could appear on Menominee County ballots next spring if ultimately approved by the County Board. The Finance Committee signed off on a proposal to levy up to 0.625 mills for continued funding of a countywide enhanced 911 telephone and central dispatch services system, as well as a millage of up to 0.375 mills for maintenance and operation of the county’s library system. Both millages have a five-year term and would be collected on winter tax bills. The draft proposals will now be sent to the County Board for final consideration.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial