01/29/2019- Menominee County closed out 2018 with a rise in unemployment. The county’s jobless figures for December came in at 4.1%, a jump up from the 3.4% recorded in November. Unemployment in Menominee County in December of 2017 stood at 5.1%. The statewide numbers increased, as well, rising from 3.6% in November to four-percent last month. Michigan’s unemployment rate was 4.4% at this time last year.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial