07/31/2019- There’s street closing and parking information for motorists in Menominee to be aware of heading into Waterfront weekend. 1st Street from 9th Ave. to 6th Ave. will close at 3 p.m. Thursday and reopen at close of the Festival that evening. On Friday 1st Street will again close at 3 p.m. and remain closed until Sunday evening at Festival close. There will be no parking on the east side of 1st Street from the American Legion building south and handicapped parking will be available on the west side of the Street beginning at Doyle Dr. and continuing to 6th Ave. There will be limited access to 1st Street from 18th Ave. to the Ogden St. Bridge on Saturday morning from 8 to 10:30 a.m. to accommodate the 5k and 10K walks and runs. Sunday morning 10th Street will close at 11 a.m. for the festival parade. 10th Street will reopen at the conclusion of the parade, around 2 p.m.
About The Author
March 22, 2018
February 28, 2020
April 2, 2019
June 25, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.