08/12/2019- The Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center is seeking community mental health agencies, local human services agencies, hospitals, Veterans, and their families, to participate in its seventh annual Mental Health Summit on Tuesday, August 20. Representatives with the Iron Mountain-based VA say the event brings together these key stakeholders in the community with the goal of enhancing the mental health and well-being of Veterans and their families. The summit will be held from 8:30 a.m. to noon at Bay College West Campus in Iron Mountain. For more information or to register, call the VA at (906) 774-3300.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial