10/18/2019- Representative John Nygren is speaking out following the filing of new drug-related charges against his daughter. Nygren took to Facebook yesterday urging people to “know the facts” before making social media claims about 30-year-old Cassie Nygren. Representative Nygren says their family has never bailed Cassie out or hired lawyers or requested special treatment on her behalf. He adds that none of his HOPE agenda bills were designed to help Cassie and says they were instead intended to prevent others from facing the same dangerous struggles. Nygren’s post comes one day after his daughter was charged with delivering amphetamine and other illegal articles to another inmate. She’s being housed at the Brown County Jail awaiting a February trial on charges she supplied the drugs that killed a pregnant woman and her unborn child in 2017.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial