11/08/2018- A plan for the newest addition to Marinette’s Pine Tree Mall is unveiled. A site plan submitted by Logic Design and Architecture for a Ross Dress for Less store was reviewed by the city’s Plan Commission Wednesday. The 20000 square-foot store would be located between the existing Kohl’s and Planet Fitness. Their site plan was unanimously approved. There’s been no indication yet on when construction will get underway or when the new store could open. Ross is the nation’s largest off-price retail chain and has locations in Green Bay, Appleton, and Oshkosh.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.