10/24/2019- Unemployment figures fell last month in Marinette County. The local unemployment rate for September came in at 4.1%, as compared to the 4.8% joblessness seen in the County last month. September’s numbers are a full percentage point above the 3.1% unemployment rate recorded in September of 2018. Statewide unemployment dipped back below three percent again last month to 2.9%. That’s down from August’s 3.3%, but up from the 2.4% unemployment rate in Wisconsin one year ago.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial