08/22/2019- An event is being planned in Menominee to recognize those involved with the recent Triangle Park upgrades. A flag raising ceremony will be held at Triangle Park next Monday morning beginning at 11 a.m. The flagpole installation, landscaping, lighting, and pergola are nearly complete, and the ceremony will honor those who donated their money and effort to the projects, including the Jim Stang Family, the Menominee Women’s Club, and the CUPPAD agency. The event is open to the public and light refreshments will be served.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Prosecuting Attorney Seeks Revocation of Bond for Woman Accused of Stabbing Teen in Menominee
- Betters Sentenced to Six Months in Jail for Road Commission Building Shootings
- Coronavirus Cases Climb in Menominee County
- Women’s Giving Circle Accepting Grant Applications
- Marinette Seeking Up to $5 million in EDA Funding for Road Reconstruction