10/08/2018- Multiple agencies battled a fire at a two-story home outside of Marinette Sunday afternoon. The blaze occurred at a residence on State Highway 64 near Cleveland Ave and forced the temporary closure of 64. The cause of the fire and extent of the damage are not yet known and it has not been released whether anyone was home at the time. Bay Cities Radio will continue to update this story as information becomes available.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success
- Technical testimony was heard on day three of the double homicide trial in Marinette County
- City of Marinette approves site access agreement with JCI/Tyco
- Discarded evidence questioned in double homicide trial