07/19/2019- Training for Waterfront Festival volunteers who will be serving alcohol, checking IDs, or selling tickets will be held next week. The training takes place July 25th at 1 and 6 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Menominee City Hall and will cover legal drinking age, acceptable forms of ID, and procedures for the ticket and wristband booths. Festival Director Nancy Douglas says anyone who has volunteered for these positions should plan to attend one of these sessions.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Prosecuting Attorney Seeks Revocation of Bond for Woman Accused of Stabbing Teen in Menominee
- Betters Sentenced to Six Months in Jail for Road Commission Building Shootings
- Coronavirus Cases Climb in Menominee County
- Women’s Giving Circle Accepting Grant Applications
- Marinette Seeking Up to $5 million in EDA Funding for Road Reconstruction